AFTER I HAVE DETERMINED MY SWIM STAGE, HOW DO I JOIN AMANZI SWIM CENTRE?
BELOW YOU WILL SEE ‘2019 FEE STRUCTURE’ - CLICK ON IT TO SEE OUR FEES,
IF YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO ENROLL SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO COMPLETE 4 STEPS:
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR SLOT FROM THE LIST (MONDAY, TUESDAY ETC) OF AVAILABLE SLOTS BELOW
STEP 2: COMPLETE ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM
STEP 3: READ CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
STEP 4: PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE ONLINE - IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE SO ONLY PAY IF YOU FOUND A AVAILABLE SWIM SLOT & ONLY FOR SWIMMING, NOT AQUA.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FORM & REGISTRATION FEE VIA OUR WEBSITE WE WILL LOAD YOUR INFORMATION ON OUR SYSTEM AND CREATE AN INVOICE (IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN AN AVAILABLE SLOT) FOR THE LESSON FEES WHICH WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE YOUR SLOT IS BOOKED AND YOU CAN GET READY TO START SWIMMING LESSONS AT OUR INDOOR SWIMMING POOL!!
Last Update on available swim slots at our Indoor Swimming Pool in Roodepoort, Johannesburg: 07/05/2019
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT BEFORE COMMITTING TO SWIMMING LESSONS AT AMANZI INDOOR SWIMMING POOL:
1. All payments are in advance payable by the 3rd of every month at the latest and payment reference should reflect student name & surname please.
2. No term payment options offered – only month to month option with 1 calendar month written and paid notice of termination.
3. Fees are calculated based on a 4 week month - due to all the 5 week months in the year, fees will be payable in full for the month of December - payments skipped in December will result in forfeiting your swim slot & having to re-register should you ever want to swim at Amanzi again.
4. Amanzi will be closed for the month of July - no fees will be charged for this month - but all 11 other months of the year payment must be made in full.
5. Missed classes are forfeited and cannot be credited, carried over or refunded - 1 catch-up class per month allowed ONLY upon receipt of a legitimate doctor’s note - catch-up classes will not be given for any other reason.